Thursday, June 23, 2011

Well Being study.

With all the talk around the interwebs at the moment about how  "Happy or Unhappy" we are  it got me to thinking :

does any body actually measure this ?
and how on earth would they do it?


Image courtesy of blog.ipoque.com

With interconnectivity at an all time high by both fixed line and mobile devices, getting the data shouldn't be too hard. It should be just a matter of collating data and then the results can be published by country.

It didn't take to long to find this : http://www.wellbeingstudy.com/index.html
I participated in this study on how I feel about a range of of scenarios that apparently contribute to my well-being with the results available in about a month or so.


Interesting study. Have a go , it won't hurt.



I promise....

No comments:

Post a Comment